Delhi University Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Delhi University inviting applications for the positions of Associate Professor.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 04th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Associate Professor – 428
A : For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages and Library Science.
1. A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
2. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for this post annexed to this advertisement.
B : For the discipline of Management Studies :
1) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC; or First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
2) Ph.D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
3) A minimum of eight years’ experience of teaching/industry/research/professional at managerial level excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree.
4) In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following requirements shall constitute as essential requirements: (a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by AICTE/UGC, OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body. (b) A minimum of ten years’ experience of teaching industry/research/profession, out of which five years must be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining research degree. The candidate should have Professional work experience, which is significant and can be recognized at national/international level as equivalent to Ph.D. and ten years managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least five years should be at the level comparable to that of lecturer/assistant professor.
5) Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: a) Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; b) Published work, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books and/or technical reports; and c) Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry…..Read more>>